We've all heard, or ourselves, read something someone has posted on a social networking sight and we've been judged as to the sincerity, or we ourselves, have judged and made a snap response inside ourselves as to their motives.
But I am going to shove all those insecure voices down underneath my shoes and share what's on my heart.
I am so incredibly thankful for Jesus.
I see Him with me, everyday. Meeting me where I am in my fears, thoughts, feelings and motives.
He is there.
And I am safe.
He reaches out to me and pulls me out of harms way.
He shows me something I've been searching for, and I didn't even know it.
He calms my heart as I question myself and what others will or do think of me as I walk along this road.
He loves me with an unbelievable love. And I can't get enough.
His warm embrace squeezes me tight when I feel alone or misunderstood...or questioned.
He has called upon His most fierce angels to surround me when the enemy had sent the lion out to devour me.
And I was saved.
He never leaves my side. Even when I attempt to step out on my own.
He is my Savior. He is my Father.
He is my Light.
And I am thankful.
1 comment:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for every day. I don't know where I'd be without Jesus.
Post a Comment