Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's All Good

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Hebrews 13:5b

"I will never fail you, I will never abandon you."


Read these verses again, it's worth it...

When life opens up a can of whoop on you, you don't even have to run to Him because He never left your side.

I'm not going to lie to you that I've had a few very emotionally draining days. I am tired, inside and out.

And in these days I have thought countless times about how He operates.

...and let me tell you what. It is all good.

I love you Father, with all my heart. Without you, I would be a full out disaster...but I'm not because you are my Father and You make me whole.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

"God is so good," sing with me...
Coffee, please. QT with you, now, please. I love your girlie. It is all good.

xoxo, Bek

Jill Hill said...

"He never left your side..."

love you, friend. and ditto with the coffee and QT. ahem, it's been a while. ;)