Monday, May 7, 2012

The Real Deal

I have not showered today.

My nose is throbbing due to sinus congestion.

I have at least 3 loads of clothes to fold all while the washer and dryer are humming along.  More is coming.  But it's sheets and towels, I do not feel the urgency to get to them.

Jenna watched too much TV today.  Max is home now, they are watching TV.

Dinner will consist of a Tombstone pizza, carrots sticks, grapes.

It's Teacher Appreciation Week and I think I'm going to get Mrs. Carroll and big ol Starbucks gift card and call it a day.

I was quite taken back the other day when I clipped my bangs back and saw a really long, deep wrinkle across my forehead.  I thought there was a mistake.  It's still there.  That'll teach me to clip my bangs back.

I groaned all through WalMart today at the realization (AGAIN!) that I need to shop there for groceries.  It annoys me that they are so much cheaper than my beloved Publix.  Oh how I love Publix.  They are so nice there.

Our most favorite places are Publix, ChickFiA and QT.  They are all so nice at these places.  And their potty's are so clean.  Every time.

[Sigh]

I am so thankful for the growing [deeper] friendships that I am blessed with.  I walked with a friend this morning, the 2 of us met up with another friend at WallyWorld, i.e. WalMart, then ran into another friend while there. We all kept up with each others little ones who were footloose and fancy free.  We are living life together.  Thanks Graystone Church.

After the kids go to bed, I probably won't fold the laundry, but logon to NetFlix instead.

The next 3 nights I will be at the ballpark or batting cages.  Might as well be lazy while I have the chance.

For those of you who read this entire post.  I'm sorry.




1 comment:

Our Blessed Life said...

I loved reading your entire post. Thanks for keeping it real.