Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is There A Chill In The Air?

I am ready for some football.

However...

What is with Tom Brady's hair?

Mike Smith's white, spikey hair and darker-than-midnight eyebrows is kinda creepy. Also, he needs a Bro (cue Seinfeld theme song), or wear a black shirt. White's not workin' for ya Mike.

I ordered 2 pair of jeans online. Football + Jeans = Love

Fall will be much more enjoyable for me if the Dallas Cowboys and Ohio State Buckeyes would have exceptional seasons. C'mon guys, work with me here.

I'm so glad I decided to love this sport. It is by far my favorite time of year. I truly love sharing it with Scott.

I would like for a lead athlete to start a trend of NOT getting tattoos splattered all over their arms, or worse, their necks.

The Super Bowl is in Dallas this season. Can a girl dream that the Cowboys would actually play in the upcoming Super Bowl?

Are you ready for some football? Yes please.

2 comments:

Jill Hill said...

you inspire me to want to like this sport! you are so adorable!

Jennifer said...

Sounds good! (Except I'm more of a college football kind of gal thanks to the influence of my husband)