I am going to brag on my kids for a minute, they are just the best!
So I got a bee in my bonnet today and nothing was going to stop me from scouring the sale racks for a soft (modal fabric preferred!) comfy dress @ Sears Lands End stores.
I just love Lands End, their customer service is phenomenal, they have taken classic clothes and updated them with modern fabrics and modern cuts. How did I get off on that? Oh well.
Anyway, we didn't leave the house until a little before noon and headed up the North Point Mall, yes, North Point. I of course brought along snacks and always have extras in the car. Was hoping we could make it up there, shop a little, then grab some ChickFilA.
Such great kids, they "let" :) their mom shop, hit the changing room twice, all before lunch.
I really enjoy spending time with my kids. Even in a food court, I look at them sitting on either side of me and am thankful that I am able to stay home with them. I would miss out on so much.
No such luck at North Point, so I drove us to two other malls. Hey, when you want a Lands End dress you want a Lands End dress! We hit Northlake and Gwinnett.
No dress.
But I walked away with so much more. I realized, again, how much I absolutely love being Max Samuel and Jenna Skye's mommy.
2 comments:
Loved this and North Point is the place, got to join up with you kids one day! :)
BTW you are the best MOM!!!!
i love to hear mommy stories..especially sweet ones like this. hope you find that dress! ;)
Post a Comment